Follow socialcyclist on Twitter diigo it

Saturday 4 December 2010

Welcome to the first of many of my new blogs

Hi and welcome to what is the first of what is going to be a very (hopefully) light-hearted look at what is going in my life, the world of Social Media, Advertising, Marketing and of course cycling. First things first I am not a self-professed Social Media Guru, Wizard, Evalgelist or Jedi Knight. I will mainly be posting opinion and comment about stuff that other people put out there and what is hitting the headlines at any given time.
If you do like what you read please feel free to comment and pass the word around, I would of course love to be able to make contact with as many of you out there as possible.
This isn't a place where I am going to try and subliminally sell my services to you, if you like what you see and read then that's great, you know where I am!!
So, I hope to chat to lots of you very soon and thanks for getting this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment