Follow socialcyclist on Twitter diigo it

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Foursquare demonstrates its ability to listen - PRWeek US

Foursquare demonstrates its ability to listen - PRWeek US

I spent the weekend just gone in Bristol with my wife celebrating her birthday, we were staying at The Bristol Hotel in the City Centre and ate in the accompanying River Grille Restaurant. The place was stunning and I was really interested to see that they were running a FourSquare promotion for all those 'checking-in' which gave a 20% discount on price list of the a la carte menu.
What really annoyed me was the fact that when I left a 'tip' on FourSquare (I did also leave a tip in the restaurant) I wasn't able to post a picture of the riverside location which is one of those elements that can really add that 'special' element....Up until now! I updated my App a day or so ago and hey presto I can now include a photo with tips and so have included one for the Riverside Grille.
This is a great addition to the geo-location service and is sure to be hugely popular with users and businesses alike.
As the post above says, Foursquare has definately listened to its users and how rare is that these days?
Good on you Foresquare!

No comments:

Post a Comment